Zombies 5k

If you can remember my last post about Fitness Apps, you'd know that I have been running. It's been three weeks since I last posted about anything, so I figured I'd post something about my latest run.

I started running regularly back in November 2012. Like most people who wanted to be fit, I would plan to go running, exercise, and eat less, but in the end, I'd just let my lazy self get what she wanted: stay on the couch, pass on the exercising, and just eat and eat and eat.

Let me show you a few charts from Zombies 5k. It's from when I started running up till my last run.






As you can see, the chart has been going up on all three aspects. So I'm giving myself a pat on the back for a good job done. I've been slacking off the last few days, probably because, well, I can't really think of any other reason than I've gotten lazy again. I had a marathon to train for back then, and this time, I just can't motivate myself enough. 

And it looks like I'm not the only one either. The Oval has had less people coming since the marathon too.

I should really get myself back on track if I'm gonna put myself between 52-55kgs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korokke / Japanese Croquettes

Globe: To Renew or Not to Renew

How to NOT Live From Paycheck to Paycheck